Terms and Condition
MUST READ - Terms to Join & Refund Policy
By joining via the ZapoVCC offer page and submitting your payment, you explicitly agree and confirm, that you have read and understand about Zapo Group.
1. You understand that you are joining the Zapo Group as a future partner/owner and/or future Shareholder (upon completion of incorporation) and based on your initial partner contribution, or to participate in one or more of the services operated by the Zapo Group. You understand that this Private Membership Offer (ZapoVCC) to to participate, and/or to become partner in the Zapo Group will include restrictions of cashing out, as it is common SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for Private and Public companies during the initial lock-up period. Some funds will be used in some of the services offered by the Zapo Group, and the balance will be placed in the Zapo Pool for trading purposes and maximizing future earning profits, as well as into the marketing pool to enhance Zapo Businesses and Services. Details about all Zapo is available in the FAQ Tabs below. Since every contribution are immediately allocated as described, there is no refund available under any circumstances or reason. (Exception as stated above #2)
2. You will receive access to your Zapo VCC account, which is your wallet account to present your financial assets, as well as several company owned websites, presenting valuable services for all Partners to use and participate. Some associated Internet businesses are with reduced rates. Any usage of those services are totally optional.
3. You may add additional contributions using the ZapoVCC system to increase your own earning potential. You understand that contributions in the ZapoVCC offer are allocated into several income generating strategies and the Zapo Pools, which are used for active trading to grow the asset base and can be redeemed as outlined in the Redemption schedule (FAQ).
4. Upon completion of the incorporation, (which will be a closed corporation), you will receive your Share Certificates based on your participation contributions and your vested status. Additional ZapoVCC purchases and contributions will increase your ownership and increase your earnings potential.
5. You confirm that you have read all FAQ points and understand the Zapo Group concept.
By accessing the website at https://zapovcc.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZapoVCC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZapoVCC’s website, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZapoVCC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on ZapoVCC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ZapoVCC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, ZapoVCC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZapoVCC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZapoVCC’s website, even if ZapoVCC or a ZapoVCC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on ZapoVCC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZapoVCC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ZapoVCC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, ZapoVCC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ZapoVCC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZapoVCC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ZapoVCC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Frankfurt, HE, Germany and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.